Thursday 6 September 2012

The Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter


Today I am going to share about the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter.
Thanks to ChewYinn, my best gf give it to me as a gift for the shade, Cupcake, love the color.💋
Many people has talk about this on their blogs or vlogs, so I thought I wanna do a review on this to my reader as well.
There are total of 20 shades of it in the United States, but there is only 8 Shades in Malaysia. Anyway, these 8 shades are close to work with our skin tone (Asian) in Malaysia. You can simply get them at Watson or Guardian or any other Drug Store.
20120905-145236.jpg
Left: Cupcake , Right: Strawberry Shortcake
20120905-145247.jpg
20120905-145301.jpg
20120905-145308.jpg
Here are the swatches.
Left: Cupcake , Right: Strawberry Shortcake
20120905-145316.jpg
Review: It's moisturising and pigmented, it is not like other ordinary lip butter, it doesn't has smell, smooth application and not sticky at all, it is wearable and can be list under your everyday make up routine, for work or hanging out. It is definitely reasonable and practical.
I myself definitely love love love these lip butters.
* caution: when you apply it, please do not push it too too hard on to your lips as they are really buttery so they might smudge if you give too much pressure to it. Keep your lip butter from hot environment, don't ever leave it inside your car under the sun!!