Thursday 14 March 2013

Music | Walk Off The Earth

I am not sure have anyone heard of Walk Off The Earth before, but I do really found them talented in music & music instrument somehow.

I am attracted by one of their song Red Hands, although the lyrics is not so understandable (*^_^*) hehe, but i do found the melody combining with lyrics rhyme works perfectly good.

Here I would like to talk a bit about the band itself, be cause I just found them interesting to share. Please forgive me about this.

Walk Off The Earth origins from Canada and they are grouped from 5 peoples which Gianni Luminati, Sarah Blackwood, Ryan Marshall, Mike Taylor (beard guy) and Joel Cassady.

Here is their site, please feel free to "hang around". Walk Off The Earth

Walk Off The Earth - Red Hands



How this video was made, stay tune-the unedited version.

No comments:

Post a Comment