Tuesday 2 October 2012

Recent Trend To Fall In Love


Hello to all readers.
Welcome to my blog.
I haven't been blogging since like few weeks ago, wow!
Yup, as the title above, I am going to talk about the trend i am falling in love recently.
Everybody has been talking about killer studded / studded collar or studded thingy and we can notice people are wearing it around the street. WOW.
I know it has been trend for quite some times but......I still love to share it anyway as I am obsess with it. hehe..
I love every detail of it.Ladies, we can even protect our own safety with all this killer studs/spikes. Sometimes I really think of it that this wonderful wearings even small accessories can really scare the bad guys cos we are "spiky" haha.
well, believe it or not, I think these trend can be a weapon somehow ? And protect us ladies....maybe? But I am totally in love with it.
Hopes you will like my sharing ~

No comments:

Post a Comment