Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Cold Light of Day


Hi, today I am going to share about a movie called: The Cold Light of Day.
Thanks to The Star Newspaper, I have got a preview screening for this movie at 1U with my dearest one.
That day was a raining day and massive jam everywhere, so we reach 1U quite late, we thought the ticket were all distributed out, but LUCKY, cause of the traffic jam out there the tickets were distributed out slow. So we get our tickets, but the seat is not a good seating, K1&2, almost close to the screen.
Normally we will have to queue for at least 2 hours to get the tickets but that day we can go straight to get the ticket and no need to queue up.
I am quiet surprise that it looks totally peaceful and quite.
After the collection we quickly rush to faint for some food. We eventually stop by at food republic.
I had a light meal that night.
20120907-222233.jpg
20120907-222435.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment