Saturday 15 December 2012

Amazing tips! How to make your gel liner new again!

Gel liner is really an amazing products to line your eyes, you can do wig with it, you can do smokey eyes with it, you can create many different type of eye look with it, but there is always a problem when you gel liner starts to dry out.

I personally also facing that problem to all the gel liners I own. So here is the amazing tips by gossmakeupartist. Thanks to him I get this tips. It was useful to me, and now I am about to share to all other readers. I always have like to watch his vlogs. Thanks to him again.

Amazing tips: to make your gel liner new again!
Follow the steps below and you should be able to saved your gel liner. No need to toss them away but to make them new again.

Step 1
A gel liner


Step2
Microwave

Heat your gel liner in the microwave until it is wet again. And it can last for bout 3 weeks for me. That is it!

Hope you will found this tips useful.
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment