Sunday 7 October 2012

Korean Cuisine for Dinner

Here I have something to share about food....is a Korean cuisine that I am about to share.
Today me and Hew had our dinner somewhere around Cheras. Here are what we have ordered

I love Korean cuisine as it always serve their customer very well with all the side dishes and the food itself always serve in a good portion.
The environment here is very clean and tidy, feel pleasant to have a good dinner here.

Overall, our stomach was well filled (mine is like over filled) I felt my liver is like been squeeze to a side by my stomach.The taste is good and price is reasonable ~
Check it out if you are looking for something different to eat in Cheras area.

*Noted: this restaurant is NON-HALAL


They always serve many side dishes (as appetizer) I guess ~

Korean "steamboat" with noodles in it.

Kimchi pancake, mmm...yummy ~

How nice about Korean Cuisine, they always serve a fruit plate after the meal to their customers
Details:
Restaurant name: Han Kook Chon
Address: No2-1, Jalan Damai Perdana 1/9C, Bandar Damai Perdana, Cheras 56000, KL
Contact: 03-91057880
Business hour: 11:00 - 15:00 ; 17:30 - 22:30

Like it, if you like my post too ~

No comments:

Post a Comment