Friday 5 October 2012

Review on Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion SPF15

Is blogging time again.

In this blog i am going to share my review on Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion SPF15.
At first I come across with this product, I use to have an oily T-Zone during the middle of the day when I was in a air conditional room for the whole day, then my make up just started to come off or breaks out, my eyeliner smudged all over my lower eye lid, making me looks like a panda. 
i was so frustrated to get a long lasting, not smudged black gel liner / liquid liner, but all i've been trying so far, still makes the same result "PANDA EYES".
Then I found this product, Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion SPF15. 
It really make my face to lower the oil factory, minimize the oil comes out to my face, is like it really has the oil control to solve my oily t-zone problem.
Love this product! 

Look and Feel of this product:
  • the texture of it is like a watery-cream / light cream form and not oily at all
  • easy to apply
  • give you a good hand on oil control on the face
  • doesn't has a strong smell/scent
  • act as a base before foundation and moisture your skin
  • It gives full protection all day
  • The packaging is in a simple bottle with a pump on it, very easy to use
How I used:
  1. pump 2 to 3 times on to fingertips
  2. gently message onto the face
  3. avoid eye area
  4. follow daily make up routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment