Friday 9 November 2012

Cheras go Western ft. Boyfie's birthday

We have a simple and budget birthday celebration, just like a normal birthday celebration. The only difference is we don't have a cake in it. Haha

I were busy recently and never have time to plan thoroughly, hope you don't mind Hew!

Here is the story, I rush for Hew's present during my lunch time at work, and is just 30 minutes and then rush back for work.
Since we both agreed to have a simple dinner for his birthday, after work, I quickly rush back as it is getting late and there is a traffic jam ahead on my way back. I haven't prepare the birthday letter/card, not even wrapped the present yet, so people, I AM OUT OF TIME!!!! I wanna give him a surprise but every has not done and prepared yet, meanwhile, he is already on his way too!!!

Reaching home, I quickly snatched the letter/card writing with my hand shakes "honestly, I don't even know why my hand shakes that way" but anyhow, I manage to prepared all the stuffs, the letter/card and present, pewh~
At the same time, he is here, so I quickly jump into his car and there we go.

If you are planning for a budget and simple western dinner and located in somewhere of Cheras, this is the place:

De'Sweet Western Grill Steak House
No. 2, Jalan Damai Perdana 1/8B,
Bandar Damai Perdana,
Cheras, 56000 KL.
contact: 03-9100 3200

No comments:

Post a Comment