Monday 5 November 2012

Bali Trip October 2012

I have been busy and have no time to update my blog, but now, here I am, squeeze my time to blog again.

I went to Bali a week ago with my lovely family members.
We made out a lot of funs and jokes.

And my dear brother Vincent keep laughing at me for my skinniness, what is wrong with skinniness i wonder? He make jokes on it and said that I am too much vitamins, unable to accept the natural environment of Bali and also Bali Cuisines....what the =_=|||

Our trip is really like dramatic to me, we happen to be late for both our flight (LCCT - Denpasar, Bali ; Denpasar, Bali - LCCT) and I heard my name for LAST CALL to aboard the plane, OMG, sweat and I were still stuck at the individual check in point, I quickly grab whatever is belongs to me and dashed myself to aboard. Were so embarrassing but luckily we have make it.

I was so tires so I sleep all the way to Bali. Reaching Bali at 8pm plus, on the way to our hotel, we were too hungry and we had our very 1st Local style Makanan Padang.
Makan Padang: they serve you a plenty of dishes with rice.
How to eat: you just touch those dishes you wanted to eat and just leave the rest of the dishes which you are not eating, aside.
Billing: they will only bill up those dishes you're not eating and touched. So no worries.

One thing to emphasis here about Bali, they sell plenty brands of Drinking water but hardly to find mineral water there in Bali, and selling price for mineral water is extremely high compare to drinking water.

Let me tell a story when I am in temple, dear all, if you are visiting this temple, please remember to be alert with those monkeys cos they are really really naughty. Don't wear any accessories, hat, specs, if you are carrying camera along, please carry it probably and also your slippers.
I had an experience which my slippers been snatched by a monkey while I am walking, seriously, that I am telling the truth. I am walking and somehow that monkey able to snatch my slipper away from my foot in just a few second.
MUST REMEMBER: Ba careful with the Monkeys even when you are walking and stay ALERT!

Must Shop
The shopping (for souvenirs) highly recommend OLEH-OLEH

Must Eat
Rumah Masakan Padang (serve all dishes at once, eat what you want to eat, leave the one you are not eating aside, they will only count what you have touched-1 STARS)
Ayam Kremes (Crispy Chicken) & Ayam Penyet
Seafood near beach (The one I went is Baliku Cafe at Jimbaran-1 STARS)
Bebek Bengil (not bad-3 STARS)
Babi Guling (try it if you haven't-3 STARS)
Naughty Nuris Warung (4 STARS)

Must Not Missed
Bali Spa & Message


Other Information:
Bebek Bengil Dirty Duck Diner
Address: Jl. Hanoman Padang Tegal Ubud - Bali 80571
Contact: (62.361) 975489/977675
Fax: (62.361) 975489
Email: bebekbengil@indo.net.id

Hotel I stayed (Trip Adviser recommended):
The Studio One
Address: Jl. Bypass Nusa Dua 7x, At the Entrance Gate of Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Bali - Indonesia.
Contact: +62 361 741 0946
Fax: +62 361 761 060
email: reservation@tpmhospitality.com

Naughty Nuri’s Warung Batubelig 
Contact: (62) 0361 847 6722
email: mail@naughtynurisbali.com
Website: www.naughtynurisbali.com

Sang Spa 1
Address: Jembawan Street #29B, Padang Tegal, Ubud, Bali
Contact: (0361) 8631816
email: sangspainfo@gmail.com
website: www.sangspa.blogspot.com

Sang Spa 2 
Address: Jembawan Street #13B, Padang Tegal, Ubud, Bali
Contact: (0361) 9277222
email: reservation@sangspaubud.com
website: www.sangspaubud.com

Sang Spa 3
Address: Monkey Forest Street, Padang Tegal, Ubud, Bali
Contact: (0361)9277333
email: reservation@sangspaubud.com
website: www.sangspaubud.com



Gallery
the happy jump!

barbeque pig foots
haiyah! don't you dare come near me ~

Avocado juice, 5 stars for it...




look at this KING of the Monkey kingdom

so lazy, can't walk anymore, take a rest 1st..
isn't this stunning!

just can't taker my eyes of it



  

this is the place that we have our bay view seafood ~ still think it is very expensive >_<
At Sang Spa, ready to be "massage & spa"
volcano view



Male coffee. Does female coffee exist too ?

"potion" - coffee
having our 1st taste experience
look at all the "test tube"

animal: Indo Malay: Luwak
 


let's get dirty ~ dinner




just like a picture in a paint
tanah lot
beautiful sunset
 

nice ribs and barbeque ~ wulala ~











No comments:

Post a Comment